MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 508 ASI (LDC) Stenographer Jobs
Online applications are invited from MP Vyapam ASI Recruitment 2017 to the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC) and ASI (LDC) Stenographer, MP Vyapam Government of India. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria as mentioned below may apply ONLINE through website:
Name of The Organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Total No. of Vacancies: 508 Posts
Name of The Post: ASI (LDC) Stenographer vacancies
Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC) – 381 Posts
Stenographer – 127 posts
Education Qualification: Applying candidates must possess 12th standard or its equivalent from the authorized university from Indian Government with the minimum pass percentage of marks.
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 18 years to 25 years to be eligible for the 508 MP Vyapam ASI (LDC) Stenographer Jobs.
Pay Scale Salary Package Grade Pay
• Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC): Rs. 5200/- -Rs. 20200/- – Rs. 1900/-
• Stenographer: Rs. 9300/- -Rs. 34800/- – Rs. 3600/ –
• Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination & Personal Interview.
• Exam and Interview will be organized by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
• The application fee is Rs. 500/- for UR Category which is non-refundable.
• Those aspirants are for OBC/SC/ST Category their application fee is Rs. 250/-.
How to Apply: Interested and Eleibile Applicants Can be Apply online and official mode:- website www.vyapam.nic.in.
Starting Date: 01-09-2017
Closing Date: 15-09-2017
Download Notification: http://www.vyapam.nic.in/rulebooks/RB_2017/Police%20AG-III_Rule%20Book%20.pdf
Online Application link: https://peb.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/Vyapam/examsList.aspx