Bihar Gram Swaraj Yojna Society (BGSYS) Recruitment 2017 for Block Facilitators, Block Project Managers (BPMs) and more – 698 Vacancies
Bihar Gram Swaraj Yojna Society (BGSYS) are invites online application for the Post of Block Facilitators, Block Project Managers (BPMs) and more on 698 Vacancies – Interested candidates can apply online for BGSYS Recruitment 2017 from 01-10-2017 to 30-11-2017. Eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age etc. for the posts indicated below:
Name of the Posts and No. of Vacancies:
• Block Facilitator – 204
• Block Project Manager (BPM) – 181
Age Limit: Minimum 22 years and Maximum 55 years
• For Block Facilitator: Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised university with 2 years of experience in relevant field.
• For Block Project Manager (BPM): Candidates should have passed Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in Rural Development/Rural Management/Social Work, Agriculture with one year of experience from a recognised university.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through BGSYS website – https://www.bgsys.gov.in/.
Application Fee: No Application Fee
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview.
• Block Facilitator – Rs. 16,870-24,218
• Block Project Manager (BPM) – Rs. 29,752-41,644
• Starting Date of Online Application: 01-10-2017
• Last Date of Online Application: 30-11-2017
• For More Details: http://tmis.bgsys.gov.in/uploadDocuments/content/Advertisment_Recruitment.pdf
• Date Extension Notice: http://tmis.bgsys.gov.in/uploadDocuments/content/Corrigendum_Recruitment_Last_date_30112017_3.pdf
• Apply Online: https://www.bgsys.gov.in/recruitments