Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) Recruitment 2017 for Junior Accounts Officer – 996 Vacancies – Apply Online
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) are invites online application for the Post of Direct JAOs (Junior Accounts Officer) from open market/external candidates through ONLINE COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS-2017. The detailed number of vacancies for the said Posts of DR-JAO(Junior Accounts Officer), are detailed in Annexure-A. Apply through online BSNL portal i.e. www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. Eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age etc. for the posts indicated below:-
Name of the Post: Junior Accounts Officer
Total No. of Vacancies: 996
Nationality: Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.
Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2017: Candidate shall not be below 20 years and shall not exceed 30 years as on 1 st Jan 2017 (as per recruitment rule of BSNL) However, the upper age limit relaxation is as per the standing instructions of Government of India for the following categories:-
i. Upto five (5) years for SC/ST candidates
ii. Upto three (3) years for OBC candidates
iii. Upto fifteen (15) years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
iv. Upto thirteen(13) years for OBC-PWD candidates
v. Upto ten (10) years for OC-PWD candidates
vi. Upto five (5) years for BSNL employees
vii. Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Govt. Rules.
viii. For residents of J & K, relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP & T’s notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dated
07-12-2007, pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu & Kashmir (Relaxation of upper age limit for recruitment to
Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules-1997”.
Candidates would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a Competent Authority in the Annexure-B.
Educational Qualifications as on 1st Jan 2017: Applicant must possess the educational qualification M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognised institution /University (as on 1st Jan 2017 as per Recruitment Rule of BSNL). The Candidates having qualification Page 2 of 8 M.COM/CA/ICWA/ from a recognised institution/University shall only be able to appear in the online examination.
Examination Fee: 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) for OC/OBC candidates and of `500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
Scale of Pay: The JAO (Junior Accounts Officer Telecom) be appointed in the IDA pay scale Executive [E-1] of `16,400 – `40,500/- with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
Selection Process: Direct JAOs (Junior Accounts Officer) from open market/external candidates through ONLINE COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS-2017 to be conducted by BSNL from 5th November 2017 as per the syllabus attached herewith (Annexure-C).
• First of all, the interested candidates must have the educational qualifications M.COM/CA/ICWA/CS from a recognised Institution/University (as on 1st Jan 2017 as per recruitment rule of BSNL).
• Secondly, the interested candidates shall have to register themselves further in www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. After the successful completion of online registration of candidature, the candidate shall be able to appear in the online competitive examination
• During the registration with BSNL, candidates shall have to choose a particular Circle, where he/she would serve in case of appointment in BSNL.
• Accordingly, after compiling the marks obtained by the candidates, a Circle wise merit list shall be prepared by BSNL on the basis of score/marks obtained by the registered candidates & available vacancies thereof in the respective Circles. The cutoff of the merit list for appointment will be decided by the company.
• The appearance of the name in BSNL’s merit-list does/will not confer any right on the candidate for employment. A final call/appointment letter will be issued to the candidate after completion of all other document verification/formalities.
• BSNL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies of JAO(Junior Accounts Officer) as per Circle’s requirement.
Closing Date: The online registration shall commence from 11-09-2017 and shall close on 15-10-2017.
Official Notification: http://www.externalbsnlexam.com/advertisement/NOTIFICATION_DRJAO_2017.pdf
Apply Online: http://www.externalbsnlexam.com/