Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) 2017 – (16190 Vacancies Opening)
Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB), Delhi invites Online applications for recruitment of following positions for filling up 15116 Vacancies under various departments Govt. of NCT of Delhi and its autonomous bodies. The DSSSB Vacancy 2017-18 Online registration open from 25th August 2017 and close on 15th September 2017.
Junior Engineer: Diploma in concerned Engineering discipline.
Patwari: 10+2 pass with One year Diploma course in Computer.
Legal Assistant: Bachelor degree in any subject with Bachelor’s in Law.
Special Educator (Primary): (i) Senior Secondary School Certificate (12th Class) or its equivalent. (ii) Two year’s Diploma Programme in special education. (iii) Pass in Central Teacher Eligibility Test Conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.
Teacher (Primary): (i) Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent. (ii) Two year’s Diploma/ Certificate Course in Elementary Teacher Education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education. (iii) Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary level. (iv) Must have passed English as a subject at
secondary or senior secondary level. (v) Candidates must have qualified CTET.
Special Education Teacher: (i) Graduate with B.Ed (Special Education) or B.Ed with a two years Diploma in Special Education or Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special
Education OR Any other equivalent qualification approved by rehabilitation council of India. (2) Candidates must have qualified CTET.
Assistant Teacher: (i) Senior Secondary School certificate or Intermediate or its equivalent with atleast 45% marks. (ii) Diploma/ Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education programme of a duration of not less than two years or B.Ed. (Nursery) from a recognized institute. (iii) Must have passed Hindi at Secondary Level.
Physical Education Teacher: Graduate with Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or its equivalent.
Drawing Teacher: 05 Years Diploma in Drawing/ Painting/
Sculpture/Graphic Art OR Master’s Degree in Drawing and Painting/Fine Art OR Bachelor’s Degree in Drawing/ Painting/ Fine Art plus two years full time Diploma in Painting/ Fine Art.
Domestic Science Teacher: (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Domestic Science/ Home Science. (ii) Bachelor’s in Education with Domestic Science/ Home Science as a teaching subject.
PGT: Post Graduate (M.Sc.) in concerned discipline or B.Sc in concerned discipline with B.Ed.
TGT: A Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/Pass) or equivalent having secured 45% marks in aggregate.
Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor (EVGC): Master Degree in Psychology with Diploma in Guidance and Counseling.
Music Teacher: B.A. Degree with Music as one of the subject.
Examination Fee: ₹ 100/- for General and OBC Category candidates. The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. There is no fee for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, and Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category candidates.
Selection Process: The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
How To Apply: Eligible candidates are required to apply online through DSSSB Online Portal from 25/08/2017 and close on 15/09/2017.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB), Government of NCT of Delhi invites Online applications for recruitment of LDC, Grad-IV, Grade-II, Statistical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Draughtsman, Field Assistant, Food Safety Officer and Librarian vacancy positions under various departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The DSSSB Recruitment 2017-18 online registration start from 1st August 2017 and close on 21st August 2017.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
LDC / Grade-IV (DASS)
(1) Matric with 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or university.
(2) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English typing or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
(1) Degree from a recognized university in Arts/ Commerce/ Science or Agriculture.
(2) Desirable – Knowledge of Hindi.
(1) Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Operational research /Mathematical Statistics/ Applies statistics Or Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ Mathematics /Commerce (with Statistics as one of the subject / papers in Post Graduation/ Graduation level).
(2) Desirable – Working knowledge of Computers.
Junior Engineer (Civil):
(1) Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/ Institution or equivalent.
(2) 02 years’ building Constructions/Civil Development works.
(1) Matriculation or equivalent from a Board or institution recognized by state/central Govt.
(2) 02 years diploma in Draftsmanship from a recognized
(1) Matriculation /High School Pass from a recognized institute/ Board.
(2) Desirable:- Experience of sealing & packing of Articles preferably food products.
Food Safety Officer:
(1) A degree in food technology or dairy technology or bio technology or oil technology or agriculture science or veterinary sciences or bio chemistry or micro biology or Master degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from recognized university or Any other equivalent/ recognized qualification notified by Central Govt.
(2) Successfully completion of training as specified by Food Authority in a recognized institute or institutions approved for the purpose.
Librarian in Dte. of Training & Technical Education:
(1) Graduate degreefrom a recognized university with diploma in Library Science.
(2) One year’s professional experience (OR) Bachelor in Library Science.
(3) Desirable – Speed of 30 w.p.m. in Typewriting on Computer.
Librarian in Dte. of Training:
(1) Essential – Bachelor’s degree in Library science or Library and Information science of a recognized university/institute.
(2) Desirable – Diploma in computer application from recognized university or institute.
(3) Experience – Two years professional experience in a library under central/ state government/ autonomous or statutory organization/ PSU/ university or recognized research or educational institution.
Examination Fee: ₹ 100/- for General and OBC Category Candidates. The fee should be made through Online payment mode, the candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. There is no fee for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), Physically Handicapped (PWD) & Ex-serviceman.
Selection Process: The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier Examination Scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates should be fill Online Application through DSSSB Online Application Registration System (OARS) Portal. The Opening date of DSSSB Vacancy 2017 online registration is 1st August 2017. The closing date for submission of online application is 21/08/2017. Help Desk: Contact Telephone Nos.01122379204, 01122370100.
The Opening date for Online Application: 27/10/2015
The Closing date for Online Application: 26/11/2015
Last date for Depositing Fees through SBI Challan: 28/11/2015.