Here are published KBC-13 questions and answers of episode-58 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Questions (Episode-58)
1. What is the title of former president Pranab Mukherjee’s memoir published in 2021?
A. The Turbulent years : 1980-1996
B. Indomitable Spirit
C. The Presidential Years : 2012-2017
D. India Divided 1947
2. Which state in India became the first to successfully administer at least the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccines to its entire adult population in August 2021?
C. Himachal Pradesh
D. West Bengal
3. After winning the bronze medal at the Tokyo Olympics, who became the first Indian woman to win medals in two consecutive Olympics?
A. Mary Kom
B. Mirabai Chanu
C. P V Sindhu
D. Lovlina Borgohain
4. To which genus does the Bengal tiger belong?
5. Which country is bordered by Lebanon to the north, Syria and Jordan to the east and Egypt to the Southwest?
6. Which of these words describes the situation when the computer does not respond to inputs?
7. Which fruit forms the main ingredient in making Chawanprash?
8. Who moved the first-ever no confidence motion on the floor of the Lok Sabha in August 1963, immediately after the Indo-China War?
A. Kailash Nath Katju
B. J B Kripalani
C. R R Diwakar
D. U N Dhebar
9. Which legendary actor, whose birth name was Yudhishthir wrote the autobiography “Meri Filmi Atmakatha’?
A. Balraj Sahni
B. Dev Anand
C. Rajendra Kumar
D. Guru Dutt
10. What is the state bird of Himachal Pradesh?
A. Sarus Crane
B. Black francolin
C. Western tragopan
D. Northern goshawk
11. Which of these is a term used to denote monarchs in ancient Egypt?
12. Which of these incidents or events happened first?
A. Rabindranath Tagore’s Nobel Prize
B. Lord Curzon’s partition of Bengal
C. Shifting of India’s capital from Calcutta
D. Release of India’s first talkie
13. According to ancient Hindu scriptures, the ‘vahana’ of which of these pairs of gods and goddesses is the same type of creature?
A. Lord Ganesha – Devi Siddhi
B. Lord Brahma – Devi Saraswati
C. Lord Shiva – Devi Parwati
D. Lord Vishnu – Devi Lakshmi
14. In the song “Yeh Chaand Sa Roshan Chehra” from “Kashmir Ki Kali”, what are the heroine’s eyes compared to?