Here are published KBC-13 questions and answers of episode-80 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Questions (Episode-80)
1. During which festival, celebrated during the month of Kartik, is there a traditional of buying gold, silver and new utensils?
A. Mauni Amavasya
B. Nag Panchami
C. Vat Savitri
2. If you put 400 001 as the pin code on a letter then which city is the final destination of the letter?
3. Complete this proverb used to denote someone doing very hard work:___________ ke chane chabaana
4. If you are attending a “Mushaira”, what type of gathering are you attending?
A. Local fair
B. Gathering of poets
C. Political demonstrations
D. Health camp
5. Rajkot was the capital of which state before its merger with Bombay state on 1 November 1956?
B. Madhya Bharat
6. Which of these stadiums is not located in Maharashtra?
A. Wankhede Stadium
B. D Y Patil Sports Academy
C. Chinnaswamy Stadium
D. Brabourne Stadium
7. By what name is Ramachandra Pandurang Yawalkar better known in Indian history?
A. Tatya Tope
C. Nana Saheb
D. Chimaji Appa
8. According to the Puranas, which creature warned Manu about an impending flood and advised him to build a boat?
9. Which was the first serialised drama to run on Indian television?
C. Mungerilal Ke Haseen Sapne
D. Hum Log
10. Which was the only Bengali film produced by the veteran film-maker Raj Kapoor?
B. Ek Din Raatre