Here are published KBC-13 Student Special questions and answers of episode-1 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Student Questions (Episode-1)
1. Which of these big cats is the fastest?
2. Which of these are least in number?
3. During India’s freedom struggle, which of these movements started before the others?
A. Dandi March
B. Swadeshi Movement
C. Quit India Movement
D. Non-Cooperation Movement
4. In Computer terminology, what do the two Ps in P2P stand for?
4. Which of these seasons of the year appears first in a standard English dictionary?
5. In which film was this line said : “Dost fail ho jaaye toh dukh hota hai lekin dost first aa jaaye toh zyada dukh hota hai”?
C. 3 Idiots
D. Students of the Year
6. What object launched by NASA was named after Edwin Hubble?
B. Space telescope
C. Space Shuttle
D. Image Sensor
7. Among fast bowlers, who has taken the most number of test wickets?
A. Glenn McGrath
B. James Anderson
C. Stuart Broad
D. Courtney Walsh
8. Which of these battles was fought between the forces of the Rana of Mewar, Maharana Pratap. and the Mughal emperor Akbar in 1576?
A. Battle of Panipat
B. Battle of Chausa
C. Battle of Haldighati
D. Battle of Khanwa
9. Which field of research is the Bombay Natural History Society in Mumbai associated with?
A. Art & Culture
B. Heritage & Architecture
C. Conservation & Biodiversity
10. Announced in Sept 2021, the AUKUS is a trilateral security pact among which countries?
A. Japan, Ukraine, Australia
B. Australia, UK, Japan
C. UK, USA, Austria
D. UK, USA, Australia
11. Which of these was a survey ship which ferried naturalist Charles Darwin during a historic circumnavigation of the world?
12. In 2020, the Olympic Games that were to take place in Tokyo were postponed. In which year were the Tokyo Olympics cancelled for the first time?
13. Which of these countries has the fewest time zones?
A. United Kingdom