Here are published KBC-13 Student Special questions and answers of episode-12 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Student Questions (Episode-12)
1. Who among these do veterinary doctors treat?
D. Older people
2. Who is the creator of characters such as Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn?
A. Mark Twain
B. Enid Blyton
C. Jane Austen
D. Beatrix Potter
3. Who famously stated “Veni, vidi, vici”, the latin phrase which means “I came, I saw, I conquered” in English?
A. Alexander the Great
B. Napolean Bonaparte
C. Adolf Hitler
D. Julius Caesar
4. To occupy which of the following offices is it essential for you to be an MP?
A. Vice President of India
B. Municipal Councillor
C. Lok Sabha Speaker
D. Governor of a state
5. According to Hindu belief, which of these plants is said to be a form of Goddess Lakshmi?
6. The name of which sport means the “art of kicking and punching” in Korean?
7. Which artist from Assam has been awarded the Bharat Ratna?
A. Parveen Sultana
B. Jyoti Prasad Agarwala
C. Bhupen Hazarika
D. Rameshwar Pathak
8. Where in Gujarat was the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb born?