Here are published KBC-13 Student Special questions and answers of episode-14 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Student Questions (Episode-14)
1. Ryan Kaji, one of the highest paid Youtubers in the world in 2020, is known for reviewing what kind of products?
2. Acoustics is the study of what?
3. Which of these terms describes the professions of Charles Frances Richter?
4. Which is the biggest glacier in the world, located in Antarctica?
5. According to the Matsya Purana, from whom did Kacha, the son of Devguru Brihaspati, get the mritsanjeevini vidya, the knowledge of bringing a dead person back to life?
A. Rishi Angiras
B. Lord Shankar
C. Rishi Shukracharya
D. Rishi Parashurama
6. Which of these pairs of Union Territories and their state animals is incorrect?
A. Delhi – Nilgai
B. Ladakh – Snow leopard
C. Puducherry – Indian elephant
D. Jammu and Kashmir – Hangul
Ans : C. Puducherry – Indian elephant[/su_spoiler]
7. Who among the following became the prime minister of India first, before the other three?
A. Atal Bihari Vajpayee
B. Lal Bahadur Shastri
C. Manmohan Singh
D. Indira Gandhi
8. The value of the number mentioned in which of these movie titles is the highest?
B. Tees Maar Khan
C. Dhoom 2
D. Chachi 420
9. You might get infected with malaria if you are bitten by which of these?
10. With which animal is the moral “slow and steady wins the race”, used in a popular story, associated?
11. If you were using a magnet, which of the following things in your house would the magnet get attracted to?
A. Leather bag
B. Iron nail
C. Wooden table
D. Plastic chair
12. According to a popular cartoon series, who among these is the enemy of Tom, the cat?
13. In which of these films did Shah Rukh Khan play a music teacher?
A. Chak De! India
D. Chennai Express
14. How many shoe racks would you need to fit in 45 pairs of shoes, if there is room for 8 pairs in each rack?
15. The national flag of which of these countries does not have the colour blue in it?
C. New Zealand
16. Which of these words would best describe this eminent Indian personality?
17. Terekhol river marks the boundary of Maharashtra with which of these states?
B. Madhya Pradesh