Here are published KBC-13 Student Special questions and answers of episode-2 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Student Questions (Episode-2)
1. Chants like “Balle Balle” and “Hoi” are generally made by dancers while performing which of these dance forms?
2. While playing which of these games will one not use a stone as playing equipment?
A. Satolia or Pittoo
C. Gitte or Gutte
D. Aankh Micholi
3. How many sides does a rhombus have?
4. What post does he currently hold?
A. Chief of Defence Staff
B. Chief of the Army Staff
C. Chief of the Naval Staff
D. Chief of the Air Staff
5. Which of these is an example of an insulator?
A. A Copper coin
B. A silver bracelet
C. A wooden plank
D. A steel spoon
6. Which of these angles is the smallest?
A. Obtuse Angle
B. Acute Angle
C. Reflex Angle
D. Right Angle
7. Which animal’s name comes from the Greek for “terrible lizard”?
B. Komodo Dragon