Here are published KBC-13 Student Special questions and answers of episode-5 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Student Questions (Episode-5)
1. Which of these is a Hindi idiom that means “to harm” or “to cheat”?
A. Tel lagana
B. Kattha lagana
C. Rang lagana
D. Chuna lagana
2. Which of these would complete the name of this Maharashtra dish made of rice flour, wheat, bajra, jowar or gram flour :” ___ peeth”?
3. Brogues, Moccasins, Derbies and Oxfords are all types of what?
4. In the video game Angry Birds, what do players use to launch angry birds at pigs?
5. Which of these company logos features no English capital letters?
6. The policemen from which of these Indian cities wear white uniforms instead of khakhi?
7. Which snake is this that shares its name with a country?
A. Mozambique spitting cobra
B. Indochinese spiting cobra
C. Javan spitting cobra
D. Mandalay spitting cobra
8. Who was the youngest person ever to win an Academy Award?
A. Justin Henry
B. Quvenzhane Wallis
C. Tatum O’Neal
D. Anna Paquin