1. The Nobel Prize Winners 2015 in Chemistry
Tomas Lindahl – Sweden.
Paul Modrich – United States.
Aziz Sancar – Turkey.
Why Given – The all above mentioned people get Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2015 for “mechanistic studies of DNA repair”.
2. The Nobel Prize Winners 2015 in Physics
Takaaki Kajita – from Japan.
Arthur B. McDonald – from Canada.
Why Given – For the discovery of neutrino oscillations, which shows that neutrinos have mass.
3. The Nobel Prize Winners 2015 in Physiology or Medicine
The Nobel Prize Winner 2015 in Physiology or Medicine is divided in two parts.
The first half is given to
Youyou Tu – from China,
Why Given – For her discoveries concerning a novel therapy against Malaria.
And the second half is given to
William C. Campbell – from Ireland.
Satoshi Ōmura – from Japan.
Why Given -for their discoveries concerning a novel therapy against infections caused by roundworm parasites.
4. The Nobel Prize Winner 2015 in Literature
Svetlana Alexievich – From Belarus.
Why given – For her polyphonic writings, a monument to suffering and courage in our time.
5. The Nobel Peace Prize Winner 2015
National Dialogue Quartet
Why given – For its decisive contribution to the building of a pluralistic democracy in Tunisia in the wake of the Jasmine Revolution of 2011.
6. The Nobel Prize Winner 2015 in Economic Sciences
Angus Deaton – from United Kingdom.
Why given – For his analysis of consumption, poverty, and welfare.
- Data Collection: Definition, Purpose, Methods, Types, Importance, Role and Techniques
- Full Stack Developer: Required Skills and Tools
- Know The Future of AI Applications : Impact and Significance
- SQL vs MySQL : Know Differences and Similarities
- What is NFTs and its Benefits
- Know the Importance of Computer Networks