Agriculture Essay: Here GkSection has been published an important essay on Agriculture in English language. The Agriculture Essay is an useful for those students who are currently studying in school or colleges| With the help of Agriculture essay you can write or give fluently speech about Agriculture in your school/college’s exam. Students which is currently studying in Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 or graduate can preparation here for Agriculture Essay in English with lots of Agriculture information.
Long and Short Agriculture Essay in Hindi for School/College’s Students
The progress of earlier civilization is seen in the context of agricultural production. It is considered as the wealth of the nation. The output of agriculture meets to the requirement of the basic necessities of life. India is a country, which has the highest concentration of agricultural growth. It is estimated that almost 1/3rd of the economy of the country comes from agriculture. The established truth is that, the growth of a country entirely depends on the development of Agriculture. The economy of India rests on agricultural growth, as the country is by and large an agrarian country.
The country’s self-sufficiency is measured by the produce it makes, rather than having to borrow from other countries. There was less focus on the agricultural growth, but in the recent times, there has been an increasing development. Green Revolution has brought great improvement in agriculture. With increased production the level of self-sufficiency is getting balanced. The surplus produce is exported even to other countries. In the production of rice, sugarcane and oil seeds, India ranks second in the world. This is possible with increased concentration on agriculture, providing alternative measures to deal with less monsoon climate. The chain of progress and the chain for regression of a country both rest on agriculture.
It is apt to list out some of the significance which agriculture has to the Nation. Here are some of the indelible results obtained through agriculture:
• Agriculture Contributes to the National Income: The contribution of agriculture to the national income is considerable. Over 27% of national income comes from agriculture.
• Meets the Basic Requirement- Food: Agriculture provides for the nation’s basic requirement. The increase in the production has risen after the Green revolution and made our country relatively more self-sufficient.
• Agriculture provides for Industrial Development: The raw material for the production in industry is provided by Agriculture. Many raw materials like sugar, cotton, rubber, jute etc are the produce from agriculture.
• Important source of Revenue: The various taxes like, land revenue, excise duty on agricultural goods, and other sales form an important source of revenue for the government of India.
• Vital source of Foreign trade: Foreign trade is linked with agriculture and its produce. The major export materials are Tea, tobacco, spices and coffee etc.
Besides, these significance, there are ample of untold important effects from agriculture. It has the highest labor supply, as being the main occupation in India. The economic development and its stability rest on agriculture.
We hope that the Agriculture essay above will be helpful to you, if something we have not published on this Agriculture essay. Please tell us by commenting.
Some More Essay: