Human Rights Essay: Here GkSection has been published an important essay on Human Rights in English language. The Human Rights Essay is an useful for those students who are currently studying in school or colleges. With the help of Human Rights essay you can write or give fluently speech about Human Rights in your school/college’s exam. Students which is currently studying in Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 or graduate can preparation here for Human Rights Essay in English with lots of information about the Human Rights.
Long and Short Human Rights Essay in Hindi for School/College’s Students
“All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.”
— Article 1 of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Human rights are the basic rights and freedoms which are entitled to all humans for examples civil and political rights, such as the right to life, liberty, and property, freedom of expression, equality before the law; and cultural socio-economic rights such as the right to participate in science and culture, the right to work, and the right to education.
Human Rights are fundamentally the rights that every person has by virtue of being a human being. They are protected as legal rights municipally and internationally. And they are universal which means to say that they are applicable everywhere and at all times. Human rights are said to be a set of norms that depict certain modes of human behaviour.
Some of the basic human rights are mentioned here below:
1. Right to Life, Liberty and Personal Security
2. Right to Equality
3. Right to Remedy by Competent Tribunal
4. Freedom from Discrimination
5. Freedom from Slavery
6. Freedom from Torture
7. Freedom from Arbitrary Arrest and Exile
8. Right to Fair Public Hearing
9. Freedom of Movement
10. Right to Nationality and Freedom to Change it
11. Right to Marriage and Family
12. Right to Education
13. Right to Own Property
14. Right of Peaceful Assembly and Association
15. Right to Participate in Government and in Free Elections
16. Freedom of Belief and Religion
17. Freedom of Opinion and Information
18. Right to Adequate Living Standard
19. Right to Participate in the Cultural Life of Community
20. Right to Social Security
21. Right to Rest and Leisure
22. Freedom from State or Personal Interference in the Human Rights
Like Also: Political Rights in India in Hindi
Though human rights are protected and enforced by various laws, these are still violated by people, groups and even by the state sometimes. The government and authority should ensure that every individual gets to enjoy the basic human rights so as not to let these rights be denied or abused by the state. Everyone should be given a fair treatment irrespective of race, caste, region and religion. When human rights are violated one can approach the court to fight for his or her rights because that is what every human being deserves. If we fight for a just cause, there will be people to stand by us.
Some More Essay: