Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2017 for Clerk in 7883 Vacancies – Apply Online
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection are invites online application for the Post of CWE Clerk-VII – The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2017 & January 2018. Apply Online. Eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age etc. for the posts indicated below:-
Name of the post: CWE Clerk-VII
Total No. of Vacancies: 7883
Age Limit (As on 01.09.2017): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1989 and not later than 01.09.1997 (both dates
• Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
• Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
• Persons With Disabilities – 10 years
• Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen – actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
• Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried – 9 years
• Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 years
• Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
• Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only) – 5 years
• A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
• The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
• Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute
• Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate ExServicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on
03.10.2017. Such certificates should be dated on or before 03.10.2017.
Selection Process: Candidates Select by Online Examination (Preliminary & Main) and Interview test which is mentioned belew:
I. The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
a. Preliminary Examination
Name of Tests:
• English Language
• Numerical Ability
• Reasoning Ability
Maximum Marks: 100
Duration: 1 hour
b. Main Examination
• General/ Financial Awareness
• General English
• Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
• Quantitative Aptitude
Maximum Marks: 200
Duration: 160 minutes
• The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Note: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Examination Centres: The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres for the Preliminary exams and those for Main exams is available in Annexure II
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
• Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
• Rs. 600/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
• Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
• Rs. 600/- for all others
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only from 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
• On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates – 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017
• Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017
• Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training- N ovember 2017
• Conduct of Pre-Exam Training- 13.11.2017 to 18.11.2017
• Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary – November 2017
• Online Examination – Preliminary – 02.12.2017, 03.12.2017, 09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017
• Result of Online exam – Preliminary – December 2017
• Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main – January 2018
• Online Examination – Main – 21.01.2018
• Provisional Allotment – April 2018
Apply Online: http://www.ibps.in/common-recruitment-process-for-clerical-cadre-vii/