Indian Air Force (IAF) New Delhi Recruitment 2017 for 95 Vacancies
Indian Air Force (IAF) invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment of following Group ‘C’ Civilian posts (Superintendent (Store) and Store Keeper) in Air Headquarters, New Delhi. T: The last date for receipt of application form is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News Paper dated 12th – 18th August 2017 Issue.
Name of the Post and No. of Vacancies
• Superintendent (Store) – 55
• Store Keeper – 40
Age Limit: (a) Superintendent (Store) – Between 18 to 25 years, (b) Storekeeper – Between 18 to 25 years.
(1) Essential – Graduate Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(2) Desirable – Experience in handling Stores and Keeping Accounts in a Store of a concern or repute in Public or Private Sector.
(1) Essential – Matric with 12th Class or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
(2) Desirable – Experience in handling Stores and Keeping Accounts in a Store of a concern or repute in Public Sector or Private Sector.
How to Apply: Eligible and desirous candidates should send their application form duly filled in the prescribed format addressed to Director PC (AHC), Air Headquarter, ‘J’ Block, New Delhi-110106 so as to reach by the prescribed last date for receipt of application. The envelope containing application must be superscribed in block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ & Category ______.
The last date for receipt of application form is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News (i.e. Last date will be 11/09/2017) and 45 days for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep.