Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2017 for Human Resource Officers, Quality Control Officers and More – 221 Vacancies
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) are invites online application for the Post of Human Resource Officers, Quality Control Officers and More on 221 Vacancies – Interested candidates can apply online for IOCL Recruitment 2017 from 30-10-2017 to 18-11-2017. Eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age etc. for the posts indicated below:
Name of the Posts and No. of Vacancies:
• Human Resource Officer – 50
• Quality Control Officer – 44
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2017):
• For Human Resource Officer: Maximum 28 years
• For Quality Control Officer: Maximum 32 years
• For Human Resource Officer: Candidates should have passed 2-year full time regular MBA/Master’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma equivalent to MBA with HRM/IR/Labour Welfare as major subjects OR Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management & Industrial Relations/Labour Welfare/Social Work with specialisation in Personnel Management & Labour Welfare from a recognised university.
• For Quality Control Officer: Candidates should have passed Ph.D. in Chemistry from a recognised university.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through IOCL website – https://www.iocl.com/.
Application Fee: General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 300 through SBI e-collect. SC/ST/PwBD/EXM candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Personal Interview.
• Human Resource Officer – Rs. 20,600-46,500
• Quality Control Officer – Rs. 20,600-46,500
• Starting Date of Online Application: 30-10-2017
• Last Date of Online Application: 18-11-2017
• Last Date for Sending Hard Copy of Application Print-out: 25-11-2017
• Date of Examination: 10-12-2017
• For More Details: http://18.104.22.168/iocldelhi2017Live/Document/IOCL%20Advt%202017_28.10.2017%20(1).pdf
• Apply Online: http://22.214.171.124/iocldelhi2017Live/index.html