Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.kolkatapolice.gov.in for the post of Civic Volunteers & Driver this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Kolkata Police. Kolkata Police has recently publish an advertisement notification for Civic Volunteers & Driver Posts vacancies jobs opening for August 2017. The posts Advertisement Notification for the Civic Volunteers & Driver Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 07-09-2017.
The total vacancies in Kolkata Police (Kolkata Police) Civic Volunteers & Driver post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
• Civic Volunteers
Number of Vacancies
The minimum educational qualification for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 for the Civic Volunteers & Driver posts is given below.
Name Of the Post – Civic Volunteers
• Minimum Educational Qualification: Class-VIII.
• Preference would be given to the applicants who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defence Volunteers etc.
• The candidate shall have adequate skill of working on computer and have suitable certificate to claim their expertise.
• Should not have any criminal record against him / her in any Police Station.
• Should be physically and mentally fit.
• Qualification:- Class VIII Pass from a recognized School
• Technical Qualification:- Must possess valid Transport License (candidates having heavy license will be preferred).
• Experience:- At least 03 (three) years experience of driving in any Government organization/ Quasi Government organization/ Registered Pvt. Ltd. Co. etc.
Civic Volunteers – Minimum age of the applicant should be 20 years (as on 1st September of 2017) and maximum age is 60 years.
Driver – Age Limit:- 21-40 YEARS AS ON 01/01/2017
Driver :- Rs. 11,500/-.
Civic Volunteers :- Please Check Advertisement
1. Applicants will collect the application form from their respective Police Stations /D.R.O. and submit at the same place after properly filling the application form. The proforma for the application form is attached at appendix-A.
2. O.C. will maintain a register to record all such application form and shall forward the same to their respective Reserve Offices for further processing.
3. The selection of Civic Volunteers for enrolment will be done by the process of interview by the selection committee under chairmanship of divisional D.C’s, D.C., T.P & D.C., T.P. (South) along with one Assistant Commissioner and one Inspector working under respective D.C’s.
4. Any disputes arise during their selection process or voluntary service of Civic Volunteers will be decided by the appellate authority comprising of Commissioner of Police, Kolkata as the chairman and Addl. Commissioner of Police (IV), Kolkata and Jt. Commissioner of Police (AP), Kolkata as members.
5. The selected volunteers will have no claim as to the employability in Kolkata Police or any other department of the Govt. for such engagement.
6. Each such volunteer will be paid honorarium at a rate which will be decided by the Govt. after furnishing working statement certified by the O.C. of the Police Station / Traffic Guards and R.Os of the respective D.R.Os.
7. Each volunteer will be assigned one ID No. at the time of induction.
8. Each volunteer will have to undergo a 2 weeks training course organised by D.C., H.G.O., Kolkata Police.
9. After observing necessary selection procedure and completion of training, such Civic Volunteer will be inducted and deployed in different units of Kolkata Police.
i) Driving Test & Interview: The candidates submitting valid applications will be called for Driving Test and Interview [Full Marks-(i) Driving Test-20
(ii) Interview-20]. ii) After the Driving Test & Interview a Merit List of provisionally selected candidates will be prepared on the basis of Marks obtained in both the parts.
iii) Medical Examination:- Provisionally selected candidates will have to undergo a medical test at Kolkata Police Hospital.
iv) Verification of character and antecedents:- Provisionally selected candidates will have to fill up and submit ‘Verification Roll’ which will be thoroughly enquired into by the authority concerned.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 07-09-2017.
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this Kolkata Police Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
Official Website:– www.kolkatapolice.gov.in