Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment 2017 for Language Pandits – 1,011 Vacancies
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) are invites online application for the Post of Language Pandits on 1,011 Vacancies – Interested candidates can apply online for TSPSC Recruitment 2017 from 30-10-2017 to 30-11-2017. Eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age etc. for the posts indicated below:
Name of the Post and No. of Vacanceis:
Language Pandit – 1,011
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2017): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years
• SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
• BC Candidates – 05 Years
• Ex-servicemen – 03 Years
• PWD Candidates – 10 Years
Candidates should have passed
• 4 year B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed. Integrated Degree with at least 50% marks and cleared paper II of TSTET/APTET/CTET
• Graduation Degree with “relevant subject” as one of the options
• Graduation Degree in Literature in “respective subject”
•Post Graduation Degree in “relevant subject” recognised by UGC or should have training in “relevant subject” from any institution recognised by NCTE.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through TSPSC website – https://tspsc.gov.in/.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Examination (objective type) and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: General/UR Candidates have to pay Rs. 200 as online Application Processing Fee and Rs. 80 as Examination Fee through Online SBI ePay. SC/ST/BC/Ex-servicemen and Unemployed Applicants (Only Telengana State) don’t have to pay any fee.
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,230-63,010
• Starting Date of Online Application: 30-10-2017
• Last Date of Online Application: 30-11-2017
• Date of Examination: February 2018
For more details: http://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/TRTRecruit/Notifn.No.54-2017-TRT-Language_Pandit.pdf
Apply Online: https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/Directrecruitment.jsp