UT Administration of Daman & Diu, Staff Selection Board (SSB) Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Sub-Inspectors, Police Constables, Inspector of Excise and Excise Guards – 164 Vacancies
UT Administration of Daman & Diu, Staff Selection Board (SSB) are invites online application for the Post of Assistant Sub-Inspectors, Police Constables, Inspector of Excise and Excise Guards on 164 Vacancies – Interested candidates can apply online for UT Admin. Recruitment 2017 from 06-10-2017 to 07-11-2017. Eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age etc. for the posts indicated below:
Name of the Posts and No. of Vacancies:
• Assistant Sub-Inspector – 02
• Police Constable – 95
• Excise Guard & Inspector of Excise – 67
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2017): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years
• For Assistant Sub-Inspector: Candidates should have passed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognised university.
• For Police Constable: Candidates should have passed 10+2 class from a recognised board.
• For Excise Guard & Inspector of Excise: Candidates should have passed 10th class (for Excise Guard) and Graduation Degree (for Inspector of Excise) in any stream from a recognised university/board.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through UT Administration of Daman & Diu website – http://daman.nic.in/
Application Fee: All candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Computer-based Examination, Written Test and Physical Test.
Pay Scale/Grade Pay:
• Assistant Sub-Inspector -Pay Scale: Rs. 29,200-92,300
• Police Constable – Rs. 21,700-69,100
• Excise Guard & Inspector of Excise – Rs. 5,200-20,200, Rs. 1,800
• Starting Date of Online Application: 06-10-2017
• Last Date of Online Application: 07-11-2017