1. A set of 6 Tshirts costs Rs. 900, how much would be the cost of 90 of the same Tshirts?
A. Rs. 2000
B. Rs. 13500
C. Rs. 1350
D. Rs. 1400
2. If one litre of water is added to 4 litres of sugar solution containing 25% sugar, the percentage of sugar in the new solution will be:
3. A cloth merchant, on selling 27 metres of cloth, obtains a profit equal to the selling price of 9 metres of the same cloth. Find his profit percentage.
4. A bag contains fiftyy, twenty and ten‐rupee notes in the ratio of 2:3:5. If the total amount in the bag is Rs. 4,200, how many 20‐rupee notes are there?
5. A cycle dealer sells a bicycle at a gain of 8%. Had he sold it for Rs. 75 less, he would have lost 2%. What is the cost price of the bicycle?
A. Rs. 850
B. Rs. 350
C. Rs. 750
D. Rs. 450
6. The price of a car is Rs. 4,50,000. It was insured against accident to 90% of its price. When the car was damaged completely in an accident, the insurance company paid 95% of the insurance. What was the difference between the price of the car, and the amount received?
A. Rs. 65,000
B. Rs. 65,500
C. Rs. 65,250
D. Rs. 66,000
7. What is the time taken by a train of length 200 m traveling at a speed of 60 m/s to cross a person traveling at a speed of 36 kmph in the same direction?
A. 4 sec
B. 5 sec
C. 10 sec
D. 11 sec
8. A bag contains 50 paise, 25 paise, and 10 paise coins in the ratio 5: 9: 4 amounting to Rs. 206. Find the number of 25‐paise coins.
9. In a row of boys, if A who is tenth from the left, and B who is ninth from the right, their positions, A becomes the fifteenth boy from the left. How many boys are there in the row?
10. A mother is 50 years old and her son is 22 years old. The mother will be twice as old as her son after _______ years.