Here are published KBC-13 questions and answers of episode-19 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Questions (Episode-19)
1. The front tip of an aircraft is often referred to as what?
2. The ‘boondi’ of ‘boondi ke ladoo’ is primarily made of what?
3. If you are up 40-30, 40-15 or 40-love, and win one more point, you win the game. which sport are we talking about?
C. Table Tennis
4. Which of these literary pairs was created by Sarat chandra Chattopadhyay?
A. Devdas and Paro
B. Feluda and Topshe
C. Amit Ray and Labanya
D. Kiriti Roy and Subrata
5. According to ancient Hindu scriptures, besides Devi Saraswati, the swan is also the mount of which of these deities?
A. Varuna dev
B. Bhagwan Brahma
C. Surya Dev
D. Chandra dev
6. The Nehru Memorial Museum and Library is housed within which complex in New Delhi?
A. Hauz Khas Complex
B. Rashtrapati Bhavan
C. Teen Murti Bhavan
D. Sanskriti Kendra
7. Which of these does not form a part of the government body of AYUSH?
8. Which of these months in the Hindu calendar would be the coldest?
9. The dinosaur, which is now extinct, belonged to which animal group?
10. Which of these proverbs means to turn on someone who supports you or to go against the one who helps you?
A. Humaari billi humeen ko meow
B. Aa bail mujhe maar
C. oont ke munh mein jeera
D. Billi ke gale mein ghanti bandhna
11. Which of these prefixes formed part of the former name of Bangladesh?
12. Which Hindi film was based on the lives of sharpshooters Chandro and Prakashi Tomar?
C. Saand Ki Aankh
13. Which of these rivers does not originate in India?
14. In 1964, whom did PM Lal Bahadur Shastri name as his Minister of Information and Broadcasting?
A. Gulzarilal Nanda
B. Satya Narayan Sinha
C. Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
D. Indira Gandhi
15. Which of these planets is often referred to as an ‘Ice Giant’?
Previous KBC Episode Questions and Answer in English: