Here are published KBC-13 questions and answers of episode-21 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Questions (Episode-21)
1. Which of these is a side dish usually prepared with curd and vegetables?
2. Which combination of diseases and specialist is the odd one out?
A. Blood Cancer – Haematologist
B. Breast Cancer – Oncologist
C. Breathing Problem – Pulmonologist
D. Kidney Dysfunction – Neurologist
3. What does the proverb ‘aankh neechi hona’ mean?
A. To be scared
B. To be ashamed
C. To be sad
D. To be disgusted
4. Which traditional Char Dham site is located in the westernmost part of our nation?
5. What is missing from the title of Shah Rukh Khan’s superhero film: “Ra. ____”?
6. Who has been the only prime minister to have never won a Lok Sabha election?
A. H D Devegowda
B. Manmohan Singh
C. Inder Kumar Gujral
D. V P Singh
7. Which of these countries is the world’s largest producer of jute?
8. ‘Dhoomil’ is a part of which of these authors’ name?
A. Sudama Panday
B. Shiv Mangal Singh
C. Bharat bhushan Agarwal
D. Kedarnath Singh
9. In December 2020, which cricketer won the Sir Garfield Sobers Award for Male Cricketer of the Decade?
A. Virat Kohli
B. Steve Smith
C. M S Dhoni
D. Kumar Sangakkara
10. In which present-day district did Shuja-ud-Daula build the chhota Calcutta for in the eighteen century?
Previous KBC Episode Questions and Answer in English: