Here are published KBC-13 questions and answers of episode-23 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Questions (Episode-23)
1. Which of the following is not a manifestation of Navadurga?
2. Which of these parts of the human digestive system is the longest?
A. Large intestine
B. Small intestine
3. Which country has taken its name from an imaginary line around the Earth?
D. Sierra Leone
4. In March 2021, who became the first Indian woman to score 10,000 runs in international cricket?
A. Mithali Raj
B. Smriti Mandhana
C. Anjum Chopra
D. Harmanpreet Kaur
5. Which canal connects the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean?
A. Panama Canal
B. Suez Canal
C. Stockholm Canal
D. Suzhou Canal
6. In 1927, who along with Purshottamdas Thakurdas founded the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI)?
A. Jamnalal Bajaj
B. J R D Tata
C. Seth Hukumchand
D. G D Birla
7. At which Indian river valley were fossils of a carnivorous dinosaur found, and given the name Rajasaurus?
A. Zanskar Valley
B. Damodar Valley
C. Mahanadi Valley
D. Narmada Valley
8. Which country’s flag is considered the oldest continuously used national flag in the world?
9. Which of these leaders has never been the prime minister of India?
A. Chandra Shekhar
B. Indira Gandhi
C. Neelam Sajiva Reddy
D. Atal Bihari Vajpayee
10. Which of these international organizations has the least number of member countries?
11. Which of these words would complete this proverb which means ‘very easily handled’ : “Baayein haath ka ________”?
12. Which of these storage mediums is usually not shaped like the other three?
D. Flash Drive
Previous KBC Episode Questions and Answer in English: