Here are published KBC-13 questions and answers of episode-41 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Questions (Episode-41)
1. Which of these historical events took place first?
A. Jallianwala Bagh attack
B. India got independence
C. East India Company comes to India
D. Partition of Bengal
2. In which of these sports is there no net along the centre of the playing field?
3. Which of these planets of the solar system is not located between Jupiter and the Sun?
4. What kind of a food item is a Gujarati ‘farsan’?
B. Savoury Snack
5. On a carrom board what is the maximum number of players can play at a time?
6. The main character of which of these Hindi film series is a policeman?
A. Munna Bhai
7. Which of these websites features an unfinished globe in its logo?
8. The Bhima River, which flows in Maharashtra, Karnataka and Telangana, is a tributary of which river?
9. In the Hindu lunar calendar what are Krishna and Shukla?
B. Names of fortnights
10. Which of these cities is the birthplace of a woman space traveller?
11. Which of these spices is also known as ‘black gold’ and is native to the Malabar Coast of India?
A. Black cardamom
C. Black pepper
D. Black cumin
12. Who did Ram Nath Kovind defeat in the 2017 presidential election to become the President of India?
A. Meira Kumar
B. Najma Heptulla
C. Mohsina Kidwai
D. Sheila Dikshit
13. According to ancient scriptures King Harishchandra, known for his truthfulness, was the son of which king?
14. Muhammad Shah Aga Khan III built the Aga Khan palace in 1892 in Pune to offer employment to poor people who
had been drastically affected by what?
C. Foreign invasion
15. Which of these items of jewellery are worn in the ear?
A. Jhumka – Bali
D. Payal -Bichiya
16. How many dark-coloured squares does a chess board have?
17. According to a Hindi proverb, if a girl is referred to as a ‘chaand ka tukda’, she is considered to be which of these?
Previous KBC Episode Questions and Answer in English: