Here are published KBC-13 questions and answers of episode-56 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Questions (Episode-56)
1. Varanasi is named after two rivers. If one of them is Assi, then which is the other river?
2. According to the Mahabharata, which of these is a mother and son pair?
A. Gandhari – Shakuni
B. Madri – Shalya
C. Subhadra – Abhimanyu
D. Kunti – Pandu
3. Which item can be bought in ‘paperback’ and ‘hardcover’ forms?
A. Pressure Cookers
4. On which of these are you most likely to see the RBI emblem?
A. Indian currency note
B. PAN card
D. Driving license
5. To prepare which of these desserts would milk not be used as the primary ingredient?
C. Ras Malai
6. Who, along with Martin Eberhard, started Tesla Motors?
A. Nikola Tesla
B. Elon Musk
C. Marc Tarpenning
D. Trevor Milton
7. The world’s longest and deepest railway tunnel, the Gotthard Base Tunnel, is located under which mountain range?
A. The Urals
B. The Alps
C. The Rockies
D. The Andes
8. In 1999, which coalition partner withdrew support, resulting in the fall of the Vajpayee government?
B. Telugu Desam
D. Akali Dal
9. Who was the head coach of the Indian cricket team on their Sri Lanka tour in July 2021?
A. V V S Laxman
B. Javagal Srinath
C. Rahul Dravid
D. Mohammad Azharuddin
10. Through which of these does light enter the eyes before reaching the lens?
11. What kind of animal do dancers performing the “Pili Vesha” folk dance traditionally dress up as?
12. With reference to investment, Equity, Debt and Hybrid are terms linked with what?
A. National Saving Certificates
B. Kisan Vikas Patra
C. Fixed Deposits
D. Mutual Funds
Previous KBC Episode Questions and Answer in English: