1. India’s first Green Rail Corridor started in __________state.
B. Tamil Nadu
C. Andhra Pradesh
2. Which sport does ‘Khelegi toh Khilegi’ program promote girls in?
3. Ghughua Fossil National Park is located in
4. Which among the following is the largest railway station in Madhya Pradesh?
5. Which planet has the longest day in our solar system?
6. Which of the following rivers of Madhya Pradesh is called the ‘Daughter of Sun God’?
7. The cashless system for Public Distribution System of food grains was first introduced in which state?
B. Madhya Pradesh
8. Who was the first woman Judge of the Supreme Court of India?
A. Justice M. Fathima Beevi
B. Justice R. Banumathi
C. Justice Ranjana Desai
D. Justice Gyan Sudha Misra
9. Laughing gas is also called as__________________.
A. Hydrogen dioxide
B. Sulphur dioxide
C. Hydrogen peroxide
D. Nitrous oxide
10. Which film won the Best Film Award at the 22nd Kolkata International Film Festival?
C. Another Time