1. Who is known as the father of Geometry?
2. In Madhya Pradesh caves like Ajanta are found at:
A. Bagh (Dhar)
B. Udaygiri (Vidisha)
D. None of the above
3. Subroto Cup is associated with which of the following games?
4. India’s Saurav Ghosal is associated with which of the following games?
C. Table Tennis
5. The United Nations Day is observed every year on:
A. 17 October
B. 20 October
C. 24 October
D. 27 October
6. Industrial capital of Madhya Pradesh is:
7. Which of the following project is built on the Son River?
A. Halali Project
B. Rajghat Project
C. Ban Sagar Project
D. All of the above
8. Which of the following place is famous for its stone carvings?
D. All of these
9. Which of the festival is also named by Chherta festival?
A. Sugga dance festival
B. Khichharahi festival
C. Govardhan festival
D. Jhansi festival
10. Kathi is the folk dance of: