Here you will check major set-4 gk questions and answers for class-5th students all gk multiple choice questions is for class-5th set-4 level will helpful to improve class-5th student IQ.
Class-5th General Knowledge Quiz Set-4
1. In which year First telegraph line was started in India?
2. “Portrait of a Young Man Holding a Roundel” belongs to ______?
[A] Sandro Botticelli
[B] Raffaello Sanzio da Urbino
[D] Filippo Lippi
Answer: Italian painter “Sandro Botticelli”
3. which year in India Salt Satyagraha took place?
4. In list which year was the first battle of Tarain?
[A] 1191 AD
[B] 1291 AD
[C] 1391 AD
[D] 1491 AD
Answer: In 1191 AD
5. Where in india The Red Fort is located?
6. What is a Born date of Prime Minister of India “Narendra Modi”?
[A] 17 March 1950
[B] 17 June 1950
[C] 17 August 1950
[D] 17 September 1950
Answer: 17 September 1950
7. India’s first amputee clinic was by launched whom in country?
[A] IIT Delhi
[B] IIT Madras
[D] IIT Chennai
Answer: PGIMER – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
8. Which Sports is related to the Ranji Trophy?
9. Which country produce higher amount of Black pepper in the world?
10. Who Wrote the India National Anthem?
[A] Bankim Chandra Chatterji
[B] Rabindranath Tagore
[C] Swami Vivekanand
[D] None of These
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore