Here are published KBC-13 questions and answers of episode-16 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Questions (Episode-16)
1. Which world leader was posthumously awarded the Gandhi Peace Prize 2020?
A. Ranasinghe Premadasa
B. Sheikh Mujibur Rehman
C. Desmond Tutu
D. Nelson Mandela
2. In which year was a Nobel Prize first awarded to a woman?
3. Who was the producer, director and story writer of the 1969 film “Saat Hindustani”?
A. Hrishikesh Mukherjee
B. Khwaja Ahmad Abbas
C. Chetan Anand
D. Kamal Amrohi
4. The Servants of India Society, formed in Pune, which trained young Indians for public service was established by which nationalist leader?
A. Gopal Krishna Gokhale
B. W C Bonnerjee
C. Surendranath Banerjee
D. Pherozeshah Mehta
5. Which fruit is primarily used in making the tasty drink of ‘Sol kadhi’?
6. Which place is served by the Agatti Airport?
7. “Kala aur Boodha Chand”, “Tarapath” and “Chidambara” are works of which author?
A. Sumitranandan Pant
B. Mohan Rakesh
C. Dharamvir Bharati
D. Maithili Sharan gupt
8. Normally, with which of these does every sitting of the Indian Parliament start?
A. Zero hour
B. Question hour
C. Legislative business
D. Privilege motion
9. Which of these idioms means ‘to fool or cheat someone’?
A. Aankh neeli-peeli karna
B. Aankhon ka kaata hona
C. Aankhon mein dhool jhokna
D. Aankh par patti bandhna
10. In which of these sports can players be revived after they have been declared “dead” or “out”?
B. Gilli danda
11. Which of these Indian surnames literally means ‘chief of a land or country”?
12. Which one letter usually several products made by Apple Inc?
13. Tales about whose previous lives, in both human and animal form, are called Jatakas?
A. Vardhamana Mahavira
B. Gautama Buddha
Previous KBC Episode Questions and Answer in English: