Here are published KBC-13 questions and answers of episode-20 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Questions (Episode-20)
1. Which of the following is an idiom that means to boast or be proud of one’s power?
A. Tond par haath pherna
B. Muchhon par taav dena
C. Daant niporna
D. Sar khujlana
2. Which of these is not a primary ingredient that is used in the preparation of rasam?
B. Curry leaves
D. Tur dal
3. If you take flight from New Delhi and land at Heathrow airport, which of these cities will you be in?
C. New York City
4. The Sabarimala Temple in Kerala is situated inside which forest reserve?
B. Silent Valley
5. Which of these is the most abundant metallic element in the human body?
6. Hindi Kesari and Maharashtra Kesari are championships relating to which sport?
D. Sword fighting
7. Who among the following is the only Indian Olympic medallist in double trap shooting?
A. Abhinav Bindra
B. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
C. Vijay Kumar
D. Gagan Narang
8. The international hockey stadium in Mohali, Punjab, is named after which Indian Hockey legend?
A. Leslie Claudius
B. Roop Singh
C. Balbir Singh Sr
D. Ajit Pal Singh
9. On 25 December 2019, the Indian Railways launched which new train service that is fully equipped with Vistadome coaches?
A. Jan Shatabdi Express
B. Deccan Express
C. Himalayan Queen
D. Him Darshan Express
Previous KBC Episode Questions and Answer in English: