Here are published KBC-13 questions and answers of episode-24 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Questions (Episode-24)
1. According to ancient Indian scriptures, which of these is a favourite drink of the gods?
2. Who among these has been a Lok Sabha member from Bhopal and also the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh?
A. Sumitra Mahajan
B. Uma Bharti
C. Vijayaraje Scindia
D. Vidyawati Chaturvedi
3. According to Hindu scriptures, who among the following was born in Satyuga?
A. Sri Rama
B. Sri Krishna
C. King Harishchandra
4. Which of these rivers does not originate from present day Madhya Pradesh?
5. Which of these rulers was not a proponent of Buddhism?
6. The Indian Army has recently named one of its military firing ranges located in Gulmarg, Jammu and Kashmir, after which Indian actress?
A. Priyanka Chopra
B. Deepika Padukone
C. Vidya Balan
D. Anushka Sharma
7. Which US president coined the term United Nations?
A. Harry S Truman
B. Herbert Hoover
C. Calvin Coolidge
D. Franklin D Roosevelt
8. What is the longest mountain range on Earth, either on land or underwater?
B. Mid-ocean Ridge
D. Transantarctic Mountains
9. The royal ship, Ganj-i-Sawai, which was looted by the British pirate Henry Every, was the property of which Indian ruler?
A. Tipu Sultan
B. Haider Ali
D. Baji Rao II
Previous KBC Episode Questions and Answer in English: