Here are published KBC-13 questions and answers of episode-37 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Questions (Episode-37)
1. Which of these posts in India has been vacant officially since May 2014?
A. Leader of the opposition in Rajya Sabha
B. Leader of the opposition in Lok Sabha
C. Attorney-General of India
D. Comptroller and Auditor General of India
2. Who was the nizam of Hyderabad when it acceded to the Indian Union in 1949?
A. Mahbub Ali Khan
B. Osman Ali Khan
C. Mukarram Jah Bahadur
D. Abul Hasan Tana Shah
3. Nicholas Sarkozy, who was sentenced to Jail on grounds of corruption in March 2021, is the former President of which country?
4. “Harsh realities: The Making of Marico” is a book by which of the following?
A. Suhel Seth
B. Harish Bhat
C. Sandeep Sule
D. Harsh Mariwala
5. Which of these actors was a sub inspector in the Mumbai Police before he started acting with the 1952 film “Rangeeli”?
A. Dev Anand
B. Rajendra Kumar
C. Sunil Dutt
D. Raaj Kumar
6. Which Indian wicketkeeper holds the record of the most number of stumping in an innings of a Test match?
A. Kiran More
B. Mahendra Singh Dhoni
C. Rishabh Pant
D. Chandrakant Pandit
7. Which animal has the heaviest and largest brain?
A. Blue Whale
B. Sperm Whale
C. Humpback Whale
8. Among the peaks known as the eight-thousanders, which is the shortest in height but was the last peak to be successfully ascended?
A. Nanga Parbat
C. Gasherbrum I
9. In tennis, what is the point that is won right after a deuce called?
10. Which of these expressways would you use if you has to travel from the Taj Mahal to Noida film city?
A. Purvanchal Expressway
B. Ganga Expressway
C. Yamuna Expressway
D. Himalayan Expressway
Previous KBC Episode Questions and Answer in English: