Here are published KBC-13 questions and answers of episode-78 and 79 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Questions (Episode-78 and 79)
1. Which of these do you normally operate with your hands in a car and your feet in a motorcycle?
2. Which of these is not the name of a Padma award given by the Government of India?
A. Padma Shri
B. Padma Bhushan
C. Padma Vibhushan
D. Padma Sreshtha
3. Which of these features is not a part of Twitter?
4. Which of these terms would you use to describe a bowler who bats way down the order and has a limited ability with the bat?
A. Head ender
B. Foot ender
C. Tail ender
D. Mouth ender
5. The donation of what was the main aspect of the movement that was started by Acharya Vinobha Bhave?
6. Who succeeded Jeff Bezos as CEO of Amazon in 2021?
A. Shantanu Narayan
B. Shelley Reynolds
C. Andy Jassy
D. Jamie Gorelick
7. Which of the following is the scientific study of the productions and effects of very low temperatures?
8. On whom is the Netflix series “The Serpent” based?
A. Ed Gein
B. Charles Sobhraj
C. Thug Behram
D. Raman Raghav
9. Complete this proverb that means to disrespect someone: ” _______ uchhalna”
10. Cricketer Venkatesh Iyer made his T20 international debut against which team?
B. New Zealand
C. South Africa
11. Sarbananda Sonowal was the chief minister of which state before he was sworn in as a Union Minister in July 2021?
D. Arunachal Pradesh
12. Which of these is a film written and directed by Karan Johar?
A. Kabhi Kabhi Aditi
B. Kabhi Jo Badal Barse
C. Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa
D. Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham….
13. Launched in Nov 2021, what is the portal of the Indian government that provides all kinds of information on electric vehicles (EVs) called?
14. Which toxic element is used in the process of extracting gold from its ore?
15. Which of these names means ‘without obstacles’?
16. In the Valmiki Ramayana, who accompanied Bharata to the forest to persuade Sri Rama to renounce his decision to abandon his claim to the royal throne and go on an exile?
17. Who has been the youngest person to be elected President of India at the age of 64?
A. Pratibha Patil
B. Ram Nath Kovind
C. Pranab Mukherjee
D. Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
Previous KBC Episode Questions and Answer in English: