Here are published KBC-13 Student Special questions and answers of episode-9 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Student Questions (Episode-9)
1. In children’s literature, whose enemy is Lord Voldemort?
A. Charlie Bucket
B. Peter Pan
C. Tom Sawyer
D. Harry Potter
2. Which of the following phenomena occurs in a spacecraft in space due to microgravity?
A. Loss of sense of touch
C. Body ache
D. Short sightedness
3. The Braj region of Uttar Pradesh is considered to be the birthplace of which of these figures from Indian scriptures?
A. Lord Krishna
B. Lord Rama
D. Devi Sita
4. According to a legend, which ancient city was founded by the twins Romulus and Remus in 753 BCE?
B. Rio de Janeiro
5. Which of these countries lies in mainland South America?
6. The Gandhi Sagar Dam, situated on the border of Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh, is built on which river?
7. Which spice, prepared from the gum of a plant, chiefly grows in Afghanistan and Iran?
8. Lok Sabha TV and Rajya Sabha TV merged to form which channel in 2021?
A. Loktantra TV
B. Siyasat TV
C. Rajneeti TV
D. Sansad TV
9. With which creature would you compare someone who remains awake during the night and sleeps during the day?
10. What is the key ingredient of a sandwich?
D. Tomato sauce
11. Complete this line of a song from the film “Padosan” : “Ek Chatur Naar Kar Ke_______”
Previous KBC Episode Questions and Answer in English: