Here are published KBC-13 questions and answers of episode-17 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Questions (Episode-17)
1. Which of these stock exchanges is located furthest east?
A. New York stock Exchange
B. Singapore Exchange
C. Bombay Stock Exchange
D. London Stock Exchange
2. Which of these cricketers made his debut in Test cricket first?
A. Sachin Tendulkar
B. Sourav Ganguly
C. M S Dhoni
D. Virat Kohli
3. Leading freedom fighter Chittaranjan Das was popularly called what?
C. Loha Purush
4. Which of these is equal to “pachchees bataa do”?
A. Swa baarah
B. Paune baarh
C. Saadhe baarah
5. Which of these gases makes a beverage fizzy?
C. Carbon dioxide
6. The main characters of the TVF web series “Aspirants” – Abhilash, Shwetketu (SK) and Guri – are aspirants preparing for which competitive exam?
B. UPSC CSE
7. Milk is the main ingredients of which of these desserts?
8. Which of these new ministries, headed by Amit Shah, was introduced in July 2021, by the Government of India?
A. Ministry of Vaccination
B. Ministry of Co-operation
C. Ministry of Yoga
D. Ministry of Jammu & Kashmir Affairs
9. According to Hindu scriptures, who was the grandfather of the asura king Mahabali?
10. Complete the name of this bilateral test cricket series played between India and South Africa: ___________ Mandela Series
11. Which of these princely states initially acceded to Pakistan but eventually came back to India after a referendum?
C. Jammu and Kashmir
12. Which of these places is held to have lent its name to the medical dressing ‘gauze’?
13. Which of these actresses won the National Film Award for Best Supporting Actress three times for her roles in “Tamas’, “Mammo” and “Badhaai Ho”?
A. Neena Gupta
B. Surekha Sikri
C. Farida Jalal
D. Deepa Sahi
14. The chief minster of Gujarat suggested changing the name of this fruit to what?
15. Gabbar, Gogo, and Mogambo are all associated with what kind of characters in Indian cinema?
16. Which of these is a lunchbox delivery system unique to Mumbai where people deliver freshly made food from homes to offices?
17. Which actor played the lead part in all three films of the “Baadhi” film series?
A. Ajay Devgn
B. Salman Khan
C. Varun Dhawan
D. Tiger Shroff
18. Complete this popular Hindi tongue twister : “Chandu ke ____ ne chandu ki ______ ko, chandi ki chammach se Chatni chatai”?
A. Mama, Mami
B. Chacha, chachi
C. Mausa, Mausi
D. Fufa, Fufi
19. Which of these pairs of states feature the word ‘nagar’ in the names of their capitals?
A. Jharkhand and Kerala
B. Punjab and Rajasthan
C. Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim
D. Arunachal Pradesh and Gujarat
Previous KBC Episode Questions and Answer in English: