Here are published KBC-13 questions and answers of episode-18 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Questions (Episode-18)
1. Which of these is a longitude that divides the Earth into the eastern hemisphere and the western hemisphere?
B. Tropic of Capricon
C. Tropic of Cancer
D. Prime Meridian
2. In the Mahabharata, who got her name because King Shantanu adopted her out of pity?
3. Which of the second largest continent in the world?
A. North America
B. South America
4. At which of these locations did Mahatma Gandhi deliver a speech that gave the slogan “Do or Die”?
A. Mani Bhavan, Bombay
B. Gowalia Tank Maidan, Bombay
C. Banaras Hindu University
D. Sevagram Ashram
5. Hockey player and Olympic bronze medalist Ashok Kumar is the son of which Olympian?
A. Major Dhyan Chand
B. Captain Roop Singh
C. K D Jadhav
D. Balbir Singh Sr
6. Who among these leaders became Defence Minister of India before the others?
A. Mulayam Singh Yadav
B. Pranab Mukherjee
C. Arun Jaitley
D. Sharad Pawar
7. The spacecraft Hope became the first probe from the middle east to enter the orbit of Mars. Which country’s mission was Hope?
B. Saudi Arabia
C. United Arab Emirates
8. Which country topped the total medal count at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games?
D. Great Britain
9. In terms of light, which of these is a primary color?
10. Which of these jyotirlingas is geographically located furthest south?
11. In which profession is the terms ‘Nyayadhish’ and ‘Nyaymurti’ used for those in a particular position?
C. Scientific research
12. Which of the following countries does not have a tricolor flag?
Previous KBC Episode Questions and Answer in English: