Here are published KBC-13 questions and answers of episode-27 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Questions (Episode-27)
1. Complete the title of Jnanpith Award-winning author Amrita Pritam’s collection of poetry : “Kaagaz te _____”?
2. What was the nickname given to the MIG-27 aircraft by Indian Air Force pilots due to the jet’s heroics during the Kargil War?
3. Which of these food items is usually spiral-shaped?
A. Gajar Ka Halwa
4. While using which of the following can you physically not turn pages?
A. Paperback book
B. Hardcover book
C. Bank passbook
5. In the human body, what are pituitary, thyroid, and prostate types of?
6. Which deity is worshipped at the Somnath Temple located on the western coast of Gujarat?
A. Lord Brahma
B. Lord Vishnu
C. Lord Shiva
D. Lord Indra
7. Which of these bird species is not extinct?
B. Great Auk
C. Great Indian Bustard
D. Elephant bird
8. Who captained the Indian men’s hockey team in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics?
A. Hardik Singh
B. Manpreet Singh
C. P R Sreejesh
D. Sardar Singh
9. Which of these freedom fighters was not sentenced to death by hanging during the Indian freedom struggle?
A. Bhagat Singh
B. Chandrashekhar Azad
C. Khudiram Bose
10. Which of these farming practices comes first when raising a crop?
C. Soil preparation
11. Which of these names means a ‘row of lights or lamps’ in Sanskrit?
12. In the Mahabharata, who was the commander-in-chief of the Kaurava army for the most number of days?
13. Before marriage, former Maharani Gayatri Devi of Jaipur was the princess of which princely state?
B. Cooch Behar
14. Which Commonwealth gold medalist took on olympic silver medalist Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore from the Jaipur rural seat during the 2019 Lok Sabha elections?
A. Kamalpreet Singh
B. Seema Punia
C. Harwant Kaur
D. Krishna Punia
Previous KBC Episode Questions and Answer in English: