Here are published KBC-13 questions and answers of episode-38 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Questions (Episode-38)
1. After their meeting at Ashoka Vatika, what object did Devi Sita give to Lord Hanuman to take to Lord Rama?
A. Her neklace
B. Her anklet
C. A piece of cloth
D. Her hair ornament
2. The desktop application of which web browser will be retired and will go without support from June 2022?
B. Safari 14
C. Firefox 57
D. Internet Explorer 11
3. Which of these prime ministers was not born in Allahabad (modern Prayagraj)?
A. Jawaharlal Nehru
B. Vishwanath Pratap Singh
C. Chandra Shekhar
D. Indira Gandhi
4. NASA’s New Horizons became the first spacecraft to conduct a flyby of which body in our solar system?
5. When the Lucknow Pact was adopted in 1916, Muhammad Ali Jinnah represented the Muslim League. Who represented the Indian National Congress?
A. Mahatma Gandhi
B. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
C. Gopal Krishna Gokhale
D. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
6. Complete the line of this song from the film Gunday: “Tune maari entriyaan re, dil mein baji ghaatiyaan re_”
A. Ring Ring Ring
B. Tring Tring Tring
C. Tang Tang Tang
D. Dhak Dhak Dhak
7. If you take 10 minutes to read 5 pages of a novel, how many pages will you finish reading in 20 minutes?
8. Which of these poets is known for his farming and weather related sayings?
9. Which of these is a term that is not used for describing a digital image?
10. The Delhi metro rail does not extend to which of these Delhi NCR cities?
C. Gautam Buddha Nagar
11. Which of these microorganisms are infectious agents that can live and multiply only inside living cells of animals, plants, or bacteria?
12. According to Hindu mythology, what was the name of the poison that Lord Shiva stored in this throat after the churning of the ocean?
13. In which of these continents are bats not found?
D. South America
Previous KBC Episode Questions and Answer in English: