Here are published KBC-13 questions and answers of episode-59 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Questions (Episode-59)
1. Milkha Singh’s wife, Nirmal Kaur, was the captain of the Indian women’s national team of which sport?
2. According to Guinness World Records Cheyenne Pyle became the youngest recipient of what organ transplant in 1996 in Florida?
3. According to Valmiki Ramayana, what was the name of the divine gem that came out churning of the ocean?
4. Who is the author of the novel “400 Days”, which tells the story of Alia, a mother who is determined to find her missing daughter?
A. Ravinder Singh
C. Kanishk Tharoor
D. Chentan Bhagat
5. Which of these words describes the situation when the computer does not respond to inputs?
6. Who moved the first-ever no confidence motion on the floor of the Lok Sabha in August 1963, immediately after the Indo-China War?
A. Kailash Nath Katju
B. J B Kripalani
C. R R Diwakar
D. U N Dhebar
7. The first edition of which of these sports tournaments was played in India?
A. Asian Games
B. ICC Men’s T20 World Cup
C. Commonwealth Games
D. Sultan Azlan Shah Cup
8. Which of these pairs of women leaders and positions held by a woman for the first time in India is not correct?
A. Indira Gandhi – Prime Minister
B. Sucheta Kripalani – Chief Minister
C. Annie Besant – Congress President
D. Meira Kumar – Governor
9. Who has been the first Indian actress to be a jury member of the Cannes Film Festival?
A. Nandita Das
B. Shabana Azmi
C. Aishwarya Rai achchan
D. Sharmila Tagore
10. Which of these Gujarati writers was known by his pen name ‘Darshak’?
A. Jyotindra Dave
B. Manubhai Pancholi
C. Umashankar Joshi
D. Nagindas Parekh
11. Who is India’s first woman firefighter?
A. Harshini Kanhekar
B. Charu Sinha
D. Ishita Malaviya
12. Which is India’s largest butterfly?
A. Southern Birdwing
B. Golden Birdwing
C. Common Windmill
D. Great Windmill
Previous KBC Episode Questions and Answer in English: