Here are published KBC-13 Student Special questions and answers of episode-8 in English all KBC-13 episode questions have already been asked in the KBC serial.
Kbc Season 13 Student Questions (Episode-8)
1. Which of these shapes in geometry will have the most number of sides?
2. Which of these is the title of a 2021 film directed by Rohit Shetty?
3. On which of these is “Happy Birthday” most likely to be written in icing?
4. I am a pair of small drums used in traditional Hindustani music. Who am I?
5. Which popular cartoon character, who is also a reporter, has a pet dog named Snowy?
6. Which of these energy resources is renewable?
7. Fill in the blank : Nelson Mandela fought for the rights of his people in South ______
8. In which sport do you jump from a height while connected to an elastic rope?
A. Bungee jumping
D. Kite buggying
9. What name was given to the homes for sick and destitute people that were managed by Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity?
A. The Good Shepherd
B. Asha Daan
C. Nirmal Hriday
D. Shanti Avedana Sadan
10. Who is the author of the books “Grandma’s Bag of Stories” and “How I Taught My Grandmother to Read and Other Stories”?
A. Sudha Murthy
B. Anuja Chauhan
C. Kiran Bedi
D. Preeti Shenoy
11. Which of these characters in the Ramayana was the oldest?
12. What name is given to a year with 366 days?
A. Leap year
B. Jump Year
C. Hop year
D. Relay Year
13. Which of these Indian state capitals is the easternmost?
Previous KBC Episode Questions and Answer in English: