General Science Questions with Answers – In this section very important science related gk questions and answers have been published Here the students are studying and preparing for various competitive exams. Can do Based on the Science Quiz Set published here, there are about ten questions and answers in which you can read the quiz of all science subjects. These All Science Quiz is an important for SSC, UPSC, Railway, Bank, IBPS Examination.
General Science GK Quiz for Competitive Examination
Question 1. In induction, how are charges transferred?
1. on touch
2. on rubbing
3. From the distance
4. either by rubbing or touching
Question 2. Section of S.I. What is a unit?
Question 3. During electroplating, pure spectra are deposited.
1. On the cathode
2. On the anode
3. At both cathode and anode
4. Electrical decomposition at the bottom of the cell
Question 4. Which of the following statements are correct?
1. Metals are not good drivers
2. Some drivers conduct heat better than other drivers.
3. Heat can move from one metal to another even when the two metals are not in contact.
4. When two metal rods are in contact with each other, the heat can flow from one to the other four even when their contents are on heat.
Question 5. A medical use thermometer has a kink in its hair tube?
1. To increase the spread of mercury
2. So that the temperature of the mercury does not come down in the thermometer as soon as it comes out of the mouth.
3. To reduce the use of mercury to make it clearly visible
4. To make it clearly viewable
Question 6. How are the strengths of an electromagnet increased?
1. Increasing the number of circles in the horoscope
2. By increasing the current flowing in the coil
3. Using a soft iron core for the coil
4. All of the above
Question 7. Which of the following sound cannot move?
Question 8. Two wires of equal length A and B which differ only in thickness. A is thinner than B if both are lifted with the same force, then?
1. A produces more stellar sound than B
2. A produces less stellar sound than B
3. Both accessories will produce sound of star
4. None of these
Question 9. When a body is negatively charged by friction, it means that –
1. More electrons are obtained in the body.
2. The object has acquired protons in excess.
3. The body has lost some electrons.
4. The body has lost some neutrons.
Question 10. If a charged body attracts another body, what charge can it have on the other body?
4. negative or positive or zero
Q1. 1 gm of which of the following will produce maximum ATPs?
Q2. Which among the following two gases contribute to begin the formation of stars?
A. Hydrogen & Nitrogen
B. Nitrogen and Helium
C. Helium & Hydrogen
D. Hydrogen and Oxygen
Q3. Which among the following causes Hydrophobia ultimately?
A. A virus
B. A bacteria
C. A protozoa
D. A worm
Q4. Skin works as a respiratory organ in which of the following Animals?
D. Dog Fish
Q5. When 1 litre of water freezes, the volume of ice formed will be:
A. 0.9 litre
B. 1.0 litre
C. 1.11 litre
D. 2.0 litre